Pillars of Pine

Pillars of Pine

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Previous Blog Posts

When our Adnil Press website was ever-so-kindly deleted last year, not only did we lose all the product definitions, shopping cart, etc., but I also lost all my blog posts, as at the time, my blog was a part of the Adnil Press site.

Fortunately, several of those posts were first created in Word.  I discovered them tonight, safely tucked away in a blog file on my computer, and I thought it'd be a good idea to copy and paste some of them, so that they may 'live' again.

So, over the next few weeks, I'll be doing just that.  If something reads a little wrong, and you think, 'hang on, what does she mean by 'last month - September?'  or such, then that is why. 

Hopefully, I'll also be able to locate the pictures that went along with the posts - well, we can only try!

Linda.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Yep - but many of my old posts are just things like reviews, etc., so it won't really matter - and most were written long before I began this blog, so it would seem a little strange having posts with older dates.

I'll just add a note as to when each one was actually written.

Thanks!