Pillars of Pine

Pillars of Pine

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

TTC12 Touch Twin Marker Color Challenge - Pt 2

Oh, we're having some fun now!

My new Touch Twin Markers arrived today - which of course meant that I simply 'had' to put them to use straight away.

They are simply beautiful - although they are alcohol-based, there's very little smell, and they colour beautifully, covering large areas easily, without leaving any overlapping lines.

So, I thought I'd make another card -  after all, there's always birthdays coming up in the house!




The design is based on a card making project from the Project Centre on the Creative Memories site, but I added and changed a few elements.  And, instead of searching around to find the exact right colour for the papers, I simply punched the tag, flower and circle from white paper, and then coloured them using my Twin Touch Markers.

Here are the colours I used:


I am, of course, entering this into the Touch Twin Marker Challege as well, which you can find at:  Touch Twin Marker Challenge  .

I feel like a big kid again, playing around with markers and all, but, I'm having fun!


Linda.

No comments: