Pillars of Pine

Pillars of Pine

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Card Making

As you know, I 'dabble' in art - painting, drawing, and the like. Over the past few months, however, I've been trying out scrapbooking (must devote an entire post to that one day), but more recently, card-making.

While searching the net for ideas, I came across an excellent tutorial for a 'tri-fold card', at:

The Craftiblog

and

procrastistamper


So, I decided to give it a go. By using my 12" cutter, alternating from the cutting blade to the scoring blade, using various 'bits and pieces' from my paper collection, and adding a stamp or two, I found that a complex-looking card can actually be quite simple, and fun to make.

Just take a look at the results!








I've since tried out a few different colour schemes, stamps and so forth, and have ended up with several beautiful cards. I'm hoping there are more tutorials out there of a similar nature!


Linda.

No comments: