Pillars of Pine

Pillars of Pine

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Paper Trimmers


Recently, I decided to purchase a new Paper Trimmer for scrapbooking, crafts, etc.

Now, I am a 'Creative Memories' fan, and I have a few of their punches and such, but I thought I'd do some research before spending a heap of money on a trimmer.

I came across the "Fiskars 12" Paper Trimmer" on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Fiskars-12-30cm-Paper-Trimmer-Craft-Scrapbooking-/320627643456?pt=AU_Scrapbooking&hash=item4aa6e59440

and thought I'd give it a go - especially since you can also purchase 'scoring blades' as well.

I am so pleased with it! And particularly so because of all the model building we've been doing - the ability to score the lines with the scoring blade has made an amazing difference!

I've purchased a couple of spare blades, so I'm hoping it will keep me going for quite a while.

Linda.

1 comment:

Marina said...

Hi Linda. The Creative Memories one has a scoring blade too, but there is obviously a price difference between CM and Fiskars (which is a good brand anyway). I'm a VIP CM member now(which is sort of like a 'claytons' consultant), so if you want to order through me you can.