Pillars of Pine

Pillars of Pine

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Making the Most of It

Assuming my back would have been fine by now, I have not seen a doctor, but I'm beginning to wonder if I shouldn't. I'm still have trouble getting up, walking, and I'm still unable to bend to pick things up, so it's been another slow, frustrating week. Although, it certainly is improving, just slowly.

Anyways, as always, I've been making the most of my 'time out', and today, I completed a project I've been working on for several months - a 'Notebook' to go along with 'Australia, the Wide, Brown Land for Me!'.

I've included blank boxes and text boxes, as well as all the maps, colouring pictures and booklets from the text, so there'll now be no more photocopying of the student pages - it's all included in the one notebook. I'm looking forward to using it with my three youngest, but that'll be next year, as we're covering Medieval History this year.

Here's some sample pages:




Another thing to cross 'off the to-do list'!

We'll do a bit of 'fine-tuning', and then add it to the 'Adnil Press' range of books.

Linda.

No comments: